Everything about Nothing: Wiped Out

Everything about Nothing

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Wiped Out

This past weekend my parents came out to visit and to wear me out. We walked and walked and walked some more. We got to do a lot of fun things and had an absolute blast. The weather couldn't have been any better thats for sure. But it is now rainy which kind of sucks since I have a tomato plant and a bunch of peppers that I need to get into my garden. My yard is really shaping up, I got most of my flowers in pots and all of the vegtable seeds in the ground woo hoo. My parents brought us a water fountain for our house warming, but I still need to get an extension chord so I can place it in the place we would like it in permenantly. It is amazing how much time you can spend in a garden, watering, removing those great weeds and just plain watching everything grow. My job search is on along with me putting togther my portfolio to get it up on my website. www.catsmeowdesigngroup.com Right now I only have the coming soon screen but have been working to get something solid up of my portfolio. So there you have it the update to the life of a a stay at home gardner/webdesigner.
posted by Ikatron, 9:16 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment